What you will do?
As a customer success manager, you will work with clients and develop a personal working relationship to them to ensure they're receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their goals. This includes advising them on how to use our product, what measures they should implement on their side as well as onboarding admins and agents from the clients. You will have an in-depth understanding of the client's needs and you are responsible for communicating back your structured observations to the sales, marketing, and product teams as you are at the heartbeat of our clients. ❤️
Furthermore, you are meant to:
- Assist clients with setting up and navigating our solution.
- Set & track clear milestones for the clients to work towards our shared success goals.
- Review client’s complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of our products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best solutions for their needs.
- Build new success cases that enable us to drive conversational commerce from a trend to movement in commerce.
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance and drive Customer Success initiatives.
- Create a streamlined reporting infrastructure combining your learnings & best practices for creating transparency and enabling quick decision making.
What skills will make you and us successful?
You already have experience in Customer Success, or a similar position and you love it. You know that client feedback lies at the heart of our product development and that you are jointly responsible for obtaining feedback and passing it on to the other teams for rapid product development. You keep an overview even if multiple clients have urgent requirements at the same time.
- Project management skills, empathy, accountability, and personal organization are essential.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships is desired.
- Background in E-Commerce, Online-Marketing, Marketing-automation, Customer service, Chatbots or similar is desired.
- You speak English fluently / German is a big plus.
- 2-3 years of experience in customer success position is a big plus. - Very good and quick technical understanding of software tools and how they work is essential.
If you feel qualified for this position, we would like to get to know you!
Why you should join Charles?
- You truly believe in customer-centric product development and thus own great responsibility for how our product develops.
- We are first. Conversational Commerce is poised to be the future trailing mobile commerce, and we will shape it together.
- We are a modern, small company. No dress code, no rigid processes, no political discussions.
- We are a unique team: Experienced founders, technology magicians, top-tier strategy consultants, creative creatives, high-talented interns, marketing-gurus, you.
- We are in Berlin, a small, high-pace team, people love to spend time in person together.
- We make it possible that everyone can balance life and work, no policies yet, we make it work.
Charles is the conversational commerce solutions for consumer brands: all you need as a business to offer shopping via WhatsApp and alike. With the original idea of building a consumer-centric brand, our founders quickly reached the limits of traditional e-commerce systems. They recognized this problem, and the idea of Charles was born: a novel chat-centric approach to selling products and services, all combined in a modern software solution, which combines chat, shop, contact management, campaigning, chatbots, and many more.